|PFLAG Ithaca Cortland was established in 1986 as a group affiliated with PFLAG National. We are committed to:
- Support - to cope with an adverse society;
- Education - To enlighten an ill-informed public;
- Advocacy - To end discrimination and to secure equal civil rights.
Please feel free to contact us at:
- A welcoming space for gay, lesbian, and transgender people, their families and friends.
Our meetings are held the first Sunday of every month at 4:00 PM at the
Interfaith Center, 7 Calvert Street, Cortland, unless otherwise noted
in box above. See Google Map for location.
- Opportunity for dialogue about sexual orientation and gender identity;
A lending library of books, pamphlets, and materials about sexuality,
parenting, coming out, and religion available at our meetings;
A speaker's group of people willing to go to schools, colleges, and
other organizations to talk about families, friends, sexual orientation
and gender identity.
(607)423-1078 or (607)756-7070